Implementation of Islamic Religious Value on Governance of Law and Environmental Issue
Social environment is changing rapidly coincide with rapid change of human thinking in solving any problems. The thinking is underlying human activity in their life, so that it needs a guidance of thinking in facing every change in the life. Padjadjaran University (Unpad) as part of educational state has a guidance to support national development which is presented in principal scientific pattern (PSP) consisted of strengthen law and environmental issue. The rise opinions to restore Islamic religious values in the social order such as growing of Islamic banking system have proven its superiority at any challenges of finance problem. Therefore this paper tries to illustrate the superiority of Islamic values that are integrally introduced into PSP of Unpad's vision and mission. One of Islamic religious value has been listed in maqasid sharia is to maintaining human mind (Hifz Al Aql) in thinking and behavior and also to maintaining harmonious environment for good living. Hopefully, all of activities in the academic community of Unpad could be able to rely on Islamic PSP as a guidance in every academic activities, moreover to bring Islam blessings and prosperity for all (rahmatan lilalamiin) at the Unpad.
Nabhani, Taqiuddin. (2005). The Economic System of Islam. London: Al-Khilafah Publication.
Nugraha, TC. (2016). The Hyponym of Al-Qadha and Al-Uqubat: A Semiotic Analysis in Legal Language. Bandung: MLI-UPI.
زلوم ,عبد القديم . 2009. الأموال في دولة الخلافة. طبعة معتمدة ، بيروت – لبنان .
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- The Author and each co-authors transfer the copyright and grant the journal right of publication with the work simultaneously licensed under an International Creative Commons Attribution and ShareAlike 4.0 License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors should sign copyright transfer agreement when they have approved the final proofs sent by JKPIs prior the publication.
- The Author (Co-authors) guarantees that the Materials are an original work, submitted only to JKPIs, and have not been published previously.
- In case the Materials were written jointly with Co-authors, the Author guarantees that he/she has informed them of the terms of this Agreement and obtained their signatures or written permission to singe on their behalf.
- The Author guarantees as well that:
- The Materials do not contain libelous statements.
- The Materials do not infringe on other persons' rights (including without limitation copyrights, patent rights and the trademark right).
- The Materials do not contain facts or instructions that can cause damage or injury to third parties and their publication dose not cause the disclosure of any secret or confidential information
Jurnal Kajian Peradaban Islam
Published by Penerbit Sinergi Mandiri Bandung in Collaboration with Perhimpunan Intelektual Muslim Indonesia, and licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Copyright ©2018 Perhimpunan Intelektual Muslim Indonesia.